Friday, August 1, 2014

The End of a Beautiful Summer (Sigh)

Well, it is true that summer is at its end. Here's a picture I took on my last summer walk at one of the fabulous parks near me. I walked right up on this heron before I even saw him. Isn't he great?!

 But as I said, summer is ending. In fact, I already had planning days Tuesday - Friday of this week, and the kiddos return this Tuesday! So while I'm of course sad to see summer go, I am also excited about getting this school year started. I met my new students briefly at the end of last school year, and then saw most of them at Open House this week, and I think I will have an awesome class : )



Now that school is starting back, it's time for me to actually purchase some of the items I have on my wishlist. I plan to do this August 4 and 5, when it's the Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale. Lots of sellers will be having sales, and if you enter BTS14, you'll get an additional percentage off! Yippee!

Have a great start to your school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment